Comparing 480GB Flash Drive vs. Asgard AN2 2TNVMe-M.2/80 in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed. What to look for when comparing Asgard AN2 2TNVMe-M.2/80 vs 480GB Flash Drive
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so 480GB Flash Drive was produced 2020-05-28 and Asgard AN2 2TNVMe-M.2/80 went on sale 2020-05-28
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type 480GB Flash Drive - SSD, while 480GB Flash Drive has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for 480GB Flash Drive and 480GB Flash Drive drives is 460 MBytes/Sec and 3,041 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.