Comparing APS-SL2-120 vs. NVMe SHGP31-500GM-2 in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing NVMe SHGP31-500GM-2 vs APS-SL2-120
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so APS-SL2-120 was produced 2018-12-02 and NVMe SHGP31-500GM-2 went on sale 2018-12-02
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type APS-SL2-120 - HDD, while APS-SL2-120 has HDD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for APS-SL2-120 and APS-SL2-120 drives is 393 MBytes/Sec and 2,915 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, APS-SL2-120 and NVMe SHGP31-500GM-2. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Release Date: 2018-12-02
Memory Size: 111.8 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 1999
Read Speed: 393 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 98 MBytes/Sec
Name: NVMe SHGP31-500GM-2
Release Date: 2020-12-03
Memory Size: 465.8 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 28951
Read Speed: 2,915 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 2,611 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of APS-SL2-120 and NVMe SHGP31-500GM-2, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both APS-SL2-120 and NVMe SHGP31-500GM-2 offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while APS-SL2-120 has a memory size of 111.8 GB and a PassMark score of 1999, NVMe SHGP31-500GM-2 comes with a memory size of 465.8 GB and a PassMark score of 28951. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, APS-SL2-120 boasts a read speed of 393 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 98 MBytes/Sec, whereas NVMe SHGP31-500GM-2 has a read speed of 2,915 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 2,611 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, APS-SL2-120 is available at NA, while NVMe SHGP31-500GM-2 can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between APS-SL2-120 and NVMe SHGP31-500GM-2 highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.