Comparing CHN 25SATA01M 120 vs. TEAM T253TD001T in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing TEAM T253TD001T vs CHN 25SATA01M 120
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so CHN 25SATA01M 120 was produced 2016-03-30 and TEAM T253TD001T went on sale 2016-03-30
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type CHN 25SATA01M 120 - SSD, while CHN 25SATA01M 120 has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for CHN 25SATA01M 120 and CHN 25SATA01M 120 drives is 420 MBytes/Sec and 520 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, CHN 25SATA01M 120 and TEAM T253TD001T. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
CHN 25SATA01M 120:
Name: CHN 25SATA01M 120
Release Date: 2016-03-30
Memory Size: 111.8 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 3005
Read Speed: 420 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 334 MBytes/Sec
Name: TEAM T253TD001T
Release Date: 2019-09-29
Memory Size: 931.5 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 4581
Read Speed: 520 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 480 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of CHN 25SATA01M 120 and TEAM T253TD001T, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both CHN 25SATA01M 120 and TEAM T253TD001T offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while CHN 25SATA01M 120 has a memory size of 111.8 GB and a PassMark score of 3005, TEAM T253TD001T comes with a memory size of 931.5 GB and a PassMark score of 4581. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, CHN 25SATA01M 120 boasts a read speed of 420 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 334 MBytes/Sec, whereas TEAM T253TD001T has a read speed of 520 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 480 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, CHN 25SATA01M 120 is available at NA, while TEAM T253TD001T can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between CHN 25SATA01M 120 and TEAM T253TD001T highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.