Comparing CT2000BX500SSD1 vs. Hitachi HTC426040G9AT00 in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing Hitachi HTC426040G9AT00 vs CT2000BX500SSD1
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so CT2000BX500SSD1 was produced 2020-01-02 and Hitachi HTC426040G9AT00 went on sale 2020-01-02
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type CT2000BX500SSD1 - HDD, while CT2000BX500SSD1 has HDD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for CT2000BX500SSD1 and CT2000BX500SSD1 drives is 490 MBytes/Sec and , respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, CT2000BX500SSD1 and Hitachi HTC426040G9AT00. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Release Date: 2020-01-02
Memory Size: 1.8 TB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 3581
Read Speed: 490 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 369 MBytes/Sec
Name: Hitachi HTC426040G9AT00
Release Date: 2009-03-07
Memory Size: 37.3 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 116
In this side-by-side comparison of CT2000BX500SSD1 and Hitachi HTC426040G9AT00, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both CT2000BX500SSD1 and Hitachi HTC426040G9AT00 offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while CT2000BX500SSD1 has a memory size of 1.8 TB and a PassMark score of 3581, Hitachi HTC426040G9AT00 comes with a memory size of 37.3 GB and a PassMark score of 116. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, CT2000BX500SSD1 boasts a read speed of 490 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 369 MBytes/Sec, whereas Hitachi HTC426040G9AT00 has a read speed of and a write speed of . Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, CT2000BX500SSD1 is available at 18.37, while Hitachi HTC426040G9AT00 can be purchased for 7.25. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between CT2000BX500SSD1 and Hitachi HTC426040G9AT00 highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.