Comparing HGST HTS541010A7E630 vs. Seagate ST3100011A in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing Seagate ST3100011A vs HGST HTS541010A7E630
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so HGST HTS541010A7E630 was produced 2014-05-02 and Seagate ST3100011A went on sale 2014-05-02
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type HGST HTS541010A7E630 - HDD, while HGST HTS541010A7E630 has HDD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for HGST HTS541010A7E630 and HGST HTS541010A7E630 drives is 132 MBytes/Sec and , respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, HGST HTS541010A7E630 and Seagate ST3100011A. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: HGST HTS541010A7E630
Release Date: 2014-05-02
Memory Size: 931.5 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 957
Read Speed: 132 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 109 MBytes/Sec
Name: Seagate ST3100011A
Release Date: 2009-02-26
Memory Size: 89.2 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 334
In this side-by-side comparison of HGST HTS541010A7E630 and Seagate ST3100011A, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both HGST HTS541010A7E630 and Seagate ST3100011A offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while HGST HTS541010A7E630 has a memory size of 931.5 GB and a PassMark score of 957, Seagate ST3100011A comes with a memory size of 89.2 GB and a PassMark score of 334. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, HGST HTS541010A7E630 boasts a read speed of 132 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 109 MBytes/Sec, whereas Seagate ST3100011A has a read speed of and a write speed of . Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, HGST HTS541010A7E630 is available at 11.96, while Seagate ST3100011A can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between HGST HTS541010A7E630 and Seagate ST3100011A highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.