Comparing HGST HTS721010A9 vs. CT500P5PSSD8 in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing CT500P5PSSD8 vs HGST HTS721010A9
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so HGST HTS721010A9 was produced 2013-10-28 and CT500P5PSSD8 went on sale 2013-10-28
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type HGST HTS721010A9 - SSD, while HGST HTS721010A9 has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for HGST HTS721010A9 and HGST HTS721010A9 drives is and 3,886 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, HGST HTS721010A9 and CT500P5PSSD8. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: HGST HTS721010A9
Release Date: 2013-10-28
Memory Size: 931.5 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 786
Release Date: 2021-09-13
Memory Size: 465.8 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 33808
Read Speed: 3,886 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 3,052 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of HGST HTS721010A9 and CT500P5PSSD8, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both HGST HTS721010A9 and CT500P5PSSD8 offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while HGST HTS721010A9 has a memory size of 931.5 GB and a PassMark score of 786, CT500P5PSSD8 comes with a memory size of 465.8 GB and a PassMark score of 33808. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, HGST HTS721010A9 boasts a read speed of and a write speed of , whereas CT500P5PSSD8 has a read speed of 3,886 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 3,052 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, HGST HTS721010A9 is available at NA, while CT500P5PSSD8 can be purchased for 379.90. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between HGST HTS721010A9 and CT500P5PSSD8 highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.