Comparing HGST HTS 721010A9E630 vs. PM8256GPTCB4B8TF-E13T2A in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing PM8256GPTCB4B8TF-E13T2A vs HGST HTS 721010A9E630
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so HGST HTS 721010A9E630 was produced 2013-02-17 and PM8256GPTCB4B8TF-E13T2A went on sale 2013-02-17
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type HGST HTS 721010A9E630 - SSD, while HGST HTS 721010A9E630 has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for HGST HTS 721010A9E630 and HGST HTS 721010A9E630 drives is and 2,369 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, HGST HTS 721010A9E630 and PM8256GPTCB4B8TF-E13T2A. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
HGST HTS 721010A9E630:
Name: HGST HTS 721010A9E630
Release Date: 2013-02-17
Memory Size: 931.5 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 840
Release Date: 2020-11-13
Memory Size: 238.5 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 16060
Read Speed: 2,369 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 1,068 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of HGST HTS 721010A9E630 and PM8256GPTCB4B8TF-E13T2A, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both HGST HTS 721010A9E630 and PM8256GPTCB4B8TF-E13T2A offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while HGST HTS 721010A9E630 has a memory size of 931.5 GB and a PassMark score of 840, PM8256GPTCB4B8TF-E13T2A comes with a memory size of 238.5 GB and a PassMark score of 16060. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, HGST HTS 721010A9E630 boasts a read speed of and a write speed of , whereas PM8256GPTCB4B8TF-E13T2A has a read speed of 2,369 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 1,068 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, HGST HTS 721010A9E630 is available at NA, while PM8256GPTCB4B8TF-E13T2A can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between HGST HTS 721010A9E630 and PM8256GPTCB4B8TF-E13T2A highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.