Comparing Hitachi HCS5C1025CLA382 vs. Seagate ST320LT023 in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing Seagate ST320LT023 vs Hitachi HCS5C1025CLA382
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so Hitachi HCS5C1025CLA382 was produced 2013-02-23 and Seagate ST320LT023 went on sale 2013-02-23
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type Hitachi HCS5C1025CLA382 - HDD, while Hitachi HCS5C1025CLA382 has HDD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for Hitachi HCS5C1025CLA382 and Hitachi HCS5C1025CLA382 drives is and , respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, Hitachi HCS5C1025CLA382 and Seagate ST320LT023. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: Hitachi HCS5C1025CLA382
Release Date: 2013-02-23
Memory Size: 232.9 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 593
Name: Seagate ST320LT023
Release Date: 2013-04-11
Memory Size: 298.1 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 488
In this side-by-side comparison of Hitachi HCS5C1025CLA382 and Seagate ST320LT023, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both Hitachi HCS5C1025CLA382 and Seagate ST320LT023 offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while Hitachi HCS5C1025CLA382 has a memory size of 232.9 GB and a PassMark score of 593, Seagate ST320LT023 comes with a memory size of 298.1 GB and a PassMark score of 488. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, Hitachi HCS5C1025CLA382 boasts a read speed of and a write speed of , whereas Seagate ST320LT023 has a read speed of and a write speed of . Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, Hitachi HCS5C1025CLA382 is available at NA, while Seagate ST320LT023 can be purchased for 3.90. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between Hitachi HCS5C1025CLA382 and Seagate ST320LT023 highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.