Comparing Hitachi HCT721016SLA380 vs. Maxtor 5T040H4 in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing Maxtor 5T040H4 vs Hitachi HCT721016SLA380
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so Hitachi HCT721016SLA380 was produced 2014-02-10 and Maxtor 5T040H4 went on sale 2014-02-10
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type Hitachi HCT721016SLA380 - HDD, while Hitachi HCT721016SLA380 has HDD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for Hitachi HCT721016SLA380 and Hitachi HCT721016SLA380 drives is and , respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, Hitachi HCT721016SLA380 and Maxtor 5T040H4. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: Hitachi HCT721016SLA380
Release Date: 2014-02-10
Memory Size: 149 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 475
Name: Maxtor 5T040H4
Release Date: 2009-03-06
Memory Size: 38.2 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 189
In this side-by-side comparison of Hitachi HCT721016SLA380 and Maxtor 5T040H4, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both Hitachi HCT721016SLA380 and Maxtor 5T040H4 offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while Hitachi HCT721016SLA380 has a memory size of 149 GB and a PassMark score of 475, Maxtor 5T040H4 comes with a memory size of 38.2 GB and a PassMark score of 189. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, Hitachi HCT721016SLA380 boasts a read speed of and a write speed of , whereas Maxtor 5T040H4 has a read speed of and a write speed of . Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, Hitachi HCT721016SLA380 is available at NA, while Maxtor 5T040H4 can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between Hitachi HCT721016SLA380 and Maxtor 5T040H4 highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.