Comparing Hitachi HTS545016B9A300 vs. KINGSTON SMSM151S3128GD in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing KINGSTON SMSM151S3128GD vs Hitachi HTS545016B9A300
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so Hitachi HTS545016B9A300 was produced 2009-08-07 and KINGSTON SMSM151S3128GD went on sale 2009-08-07
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type Hitachi HTS545016B9A300 - SSD, while Hitachi HTS545016B9A300 has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for Hitachi HTS545016B9A300 and Hitachi HTS545016B9A300 drives is 49 MBytes/Sec and 382 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, Hitachi HTS545016B9A300 and KINGSTON SMSM151S3128GD. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: Hitachi HTS545016B9A300
Release Date: 2009-08-07
Memory Size: 149 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 333
Read Speed: 49 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 41 MBytes/Sec
Name: KINGSTON SMSM151S3128GD
Release Date: 2015-03-23
Memory Size: 119.2 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 1936
Read Speed: 382 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 108 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of Hitachi HTS545016B9A300 and KINGSTON SMSM151S3128GD, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both Hitachi HTS545016B9A300 and KINGSTON SMSM151S3128GD offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while Hitachi HTS545016B9A300 has a memory size of 149 GB and a PassMark score of 333, KINGSTON SMSM151S3128GD comes with a memory size of 119.2 GB and a PassMark score of 1936. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, Hitachi HTS545016B9A300 boasts a read speed of 49 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 41 MBytes/Sec, whereas KINGSTON SMSM151S3128GD has a read speed of 382 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 108 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, Hitachi HTS545016B9A300 is available at 8.31, while KINGSTON SMSM151S3128GD can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between Hitachi HTS545016B9A300 and KINGSTON SMSM151S3128GD highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.