Comparing Hyundai 240GB SSD vs. KBG30ZMS256G NVMe TOSHIBA 256GB in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing KBG30ZMS256G NVMe TOSHIBA 256GB vs Hyundai 240GB SSD
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so Hyundai 240GB SSD was produced 2016-11-20 and KBG30ZMS256G NVMe TOSHIBA 256GB went on sale 2016-11-20
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type Hyundai 240GB SSD - SSD, while Hyundai 240GB SSD has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for Hyundai 240GB SSD and Hyundai 240GB SSD drives is 435 MBytes/Sec and 1,187 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, Hyundai 240GB SSD and KBG30ZMS256G NVMe TOSHIBA 256GB. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Hyundai 240GB SSD:
Name: Hyundai 240GB SSD
Release Date: 2016-11-20
Memory Size: 223.6 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 2667
Read Speed: 435 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 197 MBytes/Sec
KBG30ZMS256G NVMe TOSHIBA 256GB:
Name: KBG30ZMS256G NVMe TOSHIBA 256GB
Release Date: 2018-11-06
Memory Size: 238.5 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 6358
Read Speed: 1,187 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 267 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of Hyundai 240GB SSD and KBG30ZMS256G NVMe TOSHIBA 256GB, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both Hyundai 240GB SSD and KBG30ZMS256G NVMe TOSHIBA 256GB offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while Hyundai 240GB SSD has a memory size of 223.6 GB and a PassMark score of 2667, KBG30ZMS256G NVMe TOSHIBA 256GB comes with a memory size of 238.5 GB and a PassMark score of 6358. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, Hyundai 240GB SSD boasts a read speed of 435 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 197 MBytes/Sec, whereas KBG30ZMS256G NVMe TOSHIBA 256GB has a read speed of 1,187 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 267 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, Hyundai 240GB SSD is available at 68.41, while KBG30ZMS256G NVMe TOSHIBA 256GB can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between Hyundai 240GB SSD and KBG30ZMS256G NVMe TOSHIBA 256GB highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.