Comparing Intel SSD Pro 5450s 256GB M.2 vs. SanDisk SD8SB8U128G1001 in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing SanDisk SD8SB8U128G1001 vs Intel SSD Pro 5450s 256GB M.2
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so Intel SSD Pro 5450s 256GB M.2 was produced 2018-02-01 and SanDisk SD8SB8U128G1001 went on sale 2018-02-01
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type Intel SSD Pro 5450s 256GB M.2 - SSD, while Intel SSD Pro 5450s 256GB M.2 has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for Intel SSD Pro 5450s 256GB M.2 and Intel SSD Pro 5450s 256GB M.2 drives is 520 MBytes/Sec and 477 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, Intel SSD Pro 5450s 256GB M.2 and SanDisk SD8SB8U128G1001. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Intel SSD Pro 5450s 256GB M.2:
Name: Intel SSD Pro 5450s 256GB M.2
Release Date: 2018-02-01
Memory Size: 238.5 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 3974
Read Speed: 520 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 264 MBytes/Sec
Name: SanDisk SD8SB8U128G1001
Release Date: 2017-02-15
Memory Size: 119.2 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 3816
Read Speed: 477 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 313 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of Intel SSD Pro 5450s 256GB M.2 and SanDisk SD8SB8U128G1001, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both Intel SSD Pro 5450s 256GB M.2 and SanDisk SD8SB8U128G1001 offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while Intel SSD Pro 5450s 256GB M.2 has a memory size of 238.5 GB and a PassMark score of 3974, SanDisk SD8SB8U128G1001 comes with a memory size of 119.2 GB and a PassMark score of 3816. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, Intel SSD Pro 5450s 256GB M.2 boasts a read speed of 520 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 264 MBytes/Sec, whereas SanDisk SD8SB8U128G1001 has a read speed of 477 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 313 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, Intel SSD Pro 5450s 256GB M.2 is available at NA, while SanDisk SD8SB8U128G1001 can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between Intel SSD Pro 5450s 256GB M.2 and SanDisk SD8SB8U128G1001 highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.