Comparing KBG40ZNS1T02 TOSHIBA MEMORY vs. Intel SSD X25-E 32GB in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing Intel SSD X25-E 32GB vs KBG40ZNS1T02 TOSHIBA MEMORY
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so KBG40ZNS1T02 TOSHIBA MEMORY was produced 2021-10-23 and Intel SSD X25-E 32GB went on sale 2021-10-23
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type KBG40ZNS1T02 TOSHIBA MEMORY - SSD, while KBG40ZNS1T02 TOSHIBA MEMORY has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for KBG40ZNS1T02 TOSHIBA MEMORY and KBG40ZNS1T02 TOSHIBA MEMORY drives is 1,735 MBytes/Sec and 262 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, KBG40ZNS1T02 TOSHIBA MEMORY and Intel SSD X25-E 32GB. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
KBG40ZNS1T02 TOSHIBA MEMORY:
Name: KBG40ZNS1T02 TOSHIBA MEMORY
Release Date: 2021-10-23
Memory Size: 953.9 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 15740
Read Speed: 1,735 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 1,318 MBytes/Sec
Intel SSD X25-E 32GB:
Name: Intel SSD X25-E 32GB
Release Date: 2009-03-14
Memory Size: 29.8 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 2038
Read Speed: 262 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 173 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of KBG40ZNS1T02 TOSHIBA MEMORY and Intel SSD X25-E 32GB, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both KBG40ZNS1T02 TOSHIBA MEMORY and Intel SSD X25-E 32GB offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while KBG40ZNS1T02 TOSHIBA MEMORY has a memory size of 953.9 GB and a PassMark score of 15740, Intel SSD X25-E 32GB comes with a memory size of 29.8 GB and a PassMark score of 2038. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, KBG40ZNS1T02 TOSHIBA MEMORY boasts a read speed of 1,735 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 1,318 MBytes/Sec, whereas Intel SSD X25-E 32GB has a read speed of 262 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 173 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, KBG40ZNS1T02 TOSHIBA MEMORY is available at NA, while Intel SSD X25-E 32GB can be purchased for 41.59. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between KBG40ZNS1T02 TOSHIBA MEMORY and Intel SSD X25-E 32GB highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.