Comparing KINGSTON RBU-SNS8100S364G2 vs. Samsung SSD PM991a NVMe 512GB in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing Samsung SSD PM991a NVMe 512GB vs KINGSTON RBU-SNS8100S364G2
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so KINGSTON RBU-SNS8100S364G2 was produced 2014-09-26 and Samsung SSD PM991a NVMe 512GB went on sale 2014-09-26
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type KINGSTON RBU-SNS8100S364G2 - SSD, while KINGSTON RBU-SNS8100S364G2 has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for KINGSTON RBU-SNS8100S364G2 and KINGSTON RBU-SNS8100S364G2 drives is and 1,777 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, KINGSTON RBU-SNS8100S364G2 and Samsung SSD PM991a NVMe 512GB. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: KINGSTON RBU-SNS8100S364G2
Release Date: 2014-09-26
Memory Size: 59.6 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 2356
Samsung SSD PM991a NVMe 512GB:
Name: Samsung SSD PM991a NVMe 512GB
Release Date: 2021-01-25
Memory Size: 476.9 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 14134
Read Speed: 1,777 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 1,212 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of KINGSTON RBU-SNS8100S364G2 and Samsung SSD PM991a NVMe 512GB, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both KINGSTON RBU-SNS8100S364G2 and Samsung SSD PM991a NVMe 512GB offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while KINGSTON RBU-SNS8100S364G2 has a memory size of 59.6 GB and a PassMark score of 2356, Samsung SSD PM991a NVMe 512GB comes with a memory size of 476.9 GB and a PassMark score of 14134. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, KINGSTON RBU-SNS8100S364G2 boasts a read speed of and a write speed of , whereas Samsung SSD PM991a NVMe 512GB has a read speed of 1,777 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 1,212 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, KINGSTON RBU-SNS8100S364G2 is available at NA, while Samsung SSD PM991a NVMe 512GB can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between KINGSTON RBU-SNS8100S364G2 and Samsung SSD PM991a NVMe 512GB highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.