Comparing KINGSTON SE50S3480G vs. KINGSTON RBUSNS8280S3128GH2 in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing KINGSTON RBUSNS8280S3128GH2 vs KINGSTON SE50S3480G
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so KINGSTON SE50S3480G was produced 2017-02-22 and KINGSTON RBUSNS8280S3128GH2 went on sale 2017-02-22
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type KINGSTON SE50S3480G - SSD, while KINGSTON SE50S3480G has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for KINGSTON SE50S3480G and KINGSTON SE50S3480G drives is and 446 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, KINGSTON SE50S3480G and KINGSTON RBUSNS8280S3128GH2. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: KINGSTON SE50S3480G
Release Date: 2017-02-22
Memory Size: 447.1 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 3710
Name: KINGSTON RBUSNS8280S3128GH2
Release Date: 2017-03-05
Memory Size: 119.2 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 2461
Read Speed: 446 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 135 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of KINGSTON SE50S3480G and KINGSTON RBUSNS8280S3128GH2, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both KINGSTON SE50S3480G and KINGSTON RBUSNS8280S3128GH2 offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while KINGSTON SE50S3480G has a memory size of 447.1 GB and a PassMark score of 3710, KINGSTON RBUSNS8280S3128GH2 comes with a memory size of 119.2 GB and a PassMark score of 2461. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, KINGSTON SE50S3480G boasts a read speed of and a write speed of , whereas KINGSTON RBUSNS8280S3128GH2 has a read speed of 446 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 135 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, KINGSTON SE50S3480G is available at NA, while KINGSTON RBUSNS8280S3128GH2 can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between KINGSTON SE50S3480G and KINGSTON RBUSNS8280S3128GH2 highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.