Comparing LITEON CL1-8D512-HP vs. PLEXTOR PX-128M8VG in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing PLEXTOR PX-128M8VG vs LITEON CL1-8D512-HP
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so LITEON CL1-8D512-HP was produced 2020-09-15 and PLEXTOR PX-128M8VG went on sale 2020-09-15
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type LITEON CL1-8D512-HP - SSD, while LITEON CL1-8D512-HP has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for LITEON CL1-8D512-HP and LITEON CL1-8D512-HP drives is 1,893 MBytes/Sec and 475 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, LITEON CL1-8D512-HP and PLEXTOR PX-128M8VG. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: LITEON CL1-8D512-HP
Release Date: 2020-09-15
Memory Size: 476.9 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 13181
Read Speed: 1,893 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 1,219 MBytes/Sec
Name: PLEXTOR PX-128M8VG
Release Date: 2019-05-18
Memory Size: 119.2 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 3370
Read Speed: 475 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 263 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of LITEON CL1-8D512-HP and PLEXTOR PX-128M8VG, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both LITEON CL1-8D512-HP and PLEXTOR PX-128M8VG offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while LITEON CL1-8D512-HP has a memory size of 476.9 GB and a PassMark score of 13181, PLEXTOR PX-128M8VG comes with a memory size of 119.2 GB and a PassMark score of 3370. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, LITEON CL1-8D512-HP boasts a read speed of 1,893 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 1,219 MBytes/Sec, whereas PLEXTOR PX-128M8VG has a read speed of 475 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 263 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, LITEON CL1-8D512-HP is available at NA, while PLEXTOR PX-128M8VG can be purchased for 46.17. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between LITEON CL1-8D512-HP and PLEXTOR PX-128M8VG highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.