Comparing LiteOn CX2-8B512-Q11 512GB NVMe vs. SanDisk SD7SB3Q256G1001 in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing SanDisk SD7SB3Q256G1001 vs LiteOn CX2-8B512-Q11 512GB NVMe
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so LiteOn CX2-8B512-Q11 512GB NVMe was produced 2016-07-02 and SanDisk SD7SB3Q256G1001 went on sale 2016-07-02
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type LiteOn CX2-8B512-Q11 512GB NVMe - SSD, while LiteOn CX2-8B512-Q11 512GB NVMe has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for LiteOn CX2-8B512-Q11 512GB NVMe and LiteOn CX2-8B512-Q11 512GB NVMe drives is 2,089 MBytes/Sec and 407 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, LiteOn CX2-8B512-Q11 512GB NVMe and SanDisk SD7SB3Q256G1001. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
LiteOn CX2-8B512-Q11 512GB NVMe:
Name: LiteOn CX2-8B512-Q11 512GB NVMe
Release Date: 2016-07-02
Memory Size: 476.9 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 13242
Read Speed: 2,089 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 943 MBytes/Sec
Name: SanDisk SD7SB3Q256G1001
Release Date: 2015-08-30
Memory Size: 238.5 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 3589
Read Speed: 407 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 352 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of LiteOn CX2-8B512-Q11 512GB NVMe and SanDisk SD7SB3Q256G1001, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both LiteOn CX2-8B512-Q11 512GB NVMe and SanDisk SD7SB3Q256G1001 offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while LiteOn CX2-8B512-Q11 512GB NVMe has a memory size of 476.9 GB and a PassMark score of 13242, SanDisk SD7SB3Q256G1001 comes with a memory size of 238.5 GB and a PassMark score of 3589. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, LiteOn CX2-8B512-Q11 512GB NVMe boasts a read speed of 2,089 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 943 MBytes/Sec, whereas SanDisk SD7SB3Q256G1001 has a read speed of 407 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 352 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, LiteOn CX2-8B512-Q11 512GB NVMe is available at NA, while SanDisk SD7SB3Q256G1001 can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between LiteOn CX2-8B512-Q11 512GB NVMe and SanDisk SD7SB3Q256G1001 highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.