Comparing MGTEC SSD vs. KINGSTON SUV400S37 240G in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing KINGSTON SUV400S37 240G vs MGTEC SSD
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so MGTEC SSD was produced 2016-06-05 and KINGSTON SUV400S37 240G went on sale 2016-06-05
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type MGTEC SSD - SSD, while MGTEC SSD has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for MGTEC SSD and MGTEC SSD drives is and , respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, MGTEC SSD and KINGSTON SUV400S37 240G. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: MGTEC SSD
Release Date: 2016-06-05
Memory Size: 447.1 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 1639
KINGSTON SUV400S37 240G:
Name: KINGSTON SUV400S37 240G
Release Date: 2019-03-01
Memory Size: 223.6 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 2509
In this side-by-side comparison of MGTEC SSD and KINGSTON SUV400S37 240G, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both MGTEC SSD and KINGSTON SUV400S37 240G offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while MGTEC SSD has a memory size of 447.1 GB and a PassMark score of 1639, KINGSTON SUV400S37 240G comes with a memory size of 223.6 GB and a PassMark score of 2509. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, MGTEC SSD boasts a read speed of and a write speed of , whereas KINGSTON SUV400S37 240G has a read speed of and a write speed of . Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, MGTEC SSD is available at NA, while KINGSTON SUV400S37 240G can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between MGTEC SSD and KINGSTON SUV400S37 240G highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.