Comparing Micron M600 MTFDDAY128MBF vs. HGST HTS 545050A7E380 in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing HGST HTS 545050A7E380 vs Micron M600 MTFDDAY128MBF
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so Micron M600 MTFDDAY128MBF was produced 2016-11-26 and HGST HTS 545050A7E380 went on sale 2016-11-26
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type Micron M600 MTFDDAY128MBF - HDD, while Micron M600 MTFDDAY128MBF has HDD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for Micron M600 MTFDDAY128MBF and Micron M600 MTFDDAY128MBF drives is and 75 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, Micron M600 MTFDDAY128MBF and HGST HTS 545050A7E380. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Micron M600 MTFDDAY128MBF:
Name: Micron M600 MTFDDAY128MBF
Release Date: 2016-11-26
Memory Size: 119.2 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 3387
HGST HTS 545050A7E380:
Name: HGST HTS 545050A7E380
Release Date: 2013-01-08
Memory Size: 465.8 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 567
Read Speed: 75 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 79 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of Micron M600 MTFDDAY128MBF and HGST HTS 545050A7E380, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both Micron M600 MTFDDAY128MBF and HGST HTS 545050A7E380 offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while Micron M600 MTFDDAY128MBF has a memory size of 119.2 GB and a PassMark score of 3387, HGST HTS 545050A7E380 comes with a memory size of 465.8 GB and a PassMark score of 567. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, Micron M600 MTFDDAY128MBF boasts a read speed of and a write speed of , whereas HGST HTS 545050A7E380 has a read speed of 75 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 79 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, Micron M600 MTFDDAY128MBF is available at NA, while HGST HTS 545050A7E380 can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between Micron M600 MTFDDAY128MBF and HGST HTS 545050A7E380 highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.