Comparing NT-512 vs. OCZ VERT EX PLUS in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing OCZ VERT EX PLUS vs NT-512
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so NT-512 was produced 2018-03-14 and OCZ VERT EX PLUS went on sale 2018-03-14
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type NT-512 - SSD, while NT-512 has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for NT-512 and NT-512 drives is 473 MBytes/Sec and , respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, NT-512 and OCZ VERT EX PLUS. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Release Date: 2018-03-14
Memory Size: 476.9 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 3446
Read Speed: 473 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 283 MBytes/Sec
OCZ VERT EX PLUS:
Name: OCZ VERT EX PLUS
Release Date: 2013-01-02
Memory Size: 111.8 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 1102
In this side-by-side comparison of NT-512 and OCZ VERT EX PLUS, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both NT-512 and OCZ VERT EX PLUS offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while NT-512 has a memory size of 476.9 GB and a PassMark score of 3446, OCZ VERT EX PLUS comes with a memory size of 111.8 GB and a PassMark score of 1102. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, NT-512 boasts a read speed of 473 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 283 MBytes/Sec, whereas OCZ VERT EX PLUS has a read speed of and a write speed of . Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, NT-512 is available at NA, while OCZ VERT EX PLUS can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between NT-512 and OCZ VERT EX PLUS highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.