Comparing NVMe KBG30ZMS256G NVM vs. HITACHI HUS154530VLS300 in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing HITACHI HUS154530VLS300 vs NVMe KBG30ZMS256G NVM
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so NVMe KBG30ZMS256G NVM was produced 2019-01-19 and HITACHI HUS154530VLS300 went on sale 2019-01-19
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type NVMe KBG30ZMS256G NVM - HDD, while NVMe KBG30ZMS256G NVM has HDD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for NVMe KBG30ZMS256G NVM and NVMe KBG30ZMS256G NVM drives is 1,336 MBytes/Sec and , respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, NVMe KBG30ZMS256G NVM and HITACHI HUS154530VLS300. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
NVMe KBG30ZMS256G NVM:
Name: NVMe KBG30ZMS256G NVM
Release Date: 2019-01-19
Memory Size: 238.5 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 7019
Read Speed: 1,336 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 268 MBytes/Sec
Name: HITACHI HUS154530VLS300
Release Date: 2013-07-31
Memory Size: 279.4 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 886
In this side-by-side comparison of NVMe KBG30ZMS256G NVM and HITACHI HUS154530VLS300, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both NVMe KBG30ZMS256G NVM and HITACHI HUS154530VLS300 offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while NVMe KBG30ZMS256G NVM has a memory size of 238.5 GB and a PassMark score of 7019, HITACHI HUS154530VLS300 comes with a memory size of 279.4 GB and a PassMark score of 886. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, NVMe KBG30ZMS256G NVM boasts a read speed of 1,336 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 268 MBytes/Sec, whereas HITACHI HUS154530VLS300 has a read speed of and a write speed of . Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, NVMe KBG30ZMS256G NVM is available at NA, while HITACHI HUS154530VLS300 can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between NVMe KBG30ZMS256G NVM and HITACHI HUS154530VLS300 highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.