Comparing NVMe KXG60ZNV1T02 NVM vs. SanDisk SDSSDA480G in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing SanDisk SDSSDA480G vs NVMe KXG60ZNV1T02 NVM
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so NVMe KXG60ZNV1T02 NVM was produced 2019-03-19 and SanDisk SDSSDA480G went on sale 2019-03-19
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type NVMe KXG60ZNV1T02 NVM - SSD, while NVMe KXG60ZNV1T02 NVM has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for NVMe KXG60ZNV1T02 NVM and NVMe KXG60ZNV1T02 NVM drives is 2,284 MBytes/Sec and 421 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, NVMe KXG60ZNV1T02 NVM and SanDisk SDSSDA480G. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
NVMe KXG60ZNV1T02 NVM:
Name: NVMe KXG60ZNV1T02 NVM
Release Date: 2019-03-19
Memory Size: 953.9 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 19086
Read Speed: 2,284 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 1,847 MBytes/Sec
Name: SanDisk SDSSDA480G
Release Date: 2016-05-27
Memory Size: 447.1 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 2831
Read Speed: 421 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 260 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of NVMe KXG60ZNV1T02 NVM and SanDisk SDSSDA480G, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both NVMe KXG60ZNV1T02 NVM and SanDisk SDSSDA480G offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while NVMe KXG60ZNV1T02 NVM has a memory size of 953.9 GB and a PassMark score of 19086, SanDisk SDSSDA480G comes with a memory size of 447.1 GB and a PassMark score of 2831. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, NVMe KXG60ZNV1T02 NVM boasts a read speed of 2,284 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 1,847 MBytes/Sec, whereas SanDisk SDSSDA480G has a read speed of 421 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 260 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, NVMe KXG60ZNV1T02 NVM is available at NA, while SanDisk SDSSDA480G can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between NVMe KXG60ZNV1T02 NVM and SanDisk SDSSDA480G highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.