Comparing NVMe Micron 2450 NVMe 1024GB vs. APS-SL3N-512 in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing APS-SL3N-512 vs NVMe Micron 2450 NVMe 1024GB
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so NVMe Micron 2450 NVMe 1024GB was produced 2022-03-09 and APS-SL3N-512 went on sale 2022-03-09
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type NVMe Micron 2450 NVMe 1024GB - SSD, while NVMe Micron 2450 NVMe 1024GB has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for NVMe Micron 2450 NVMe 1024GB and NVMe Micron 2450 NVMe 1024GB drives is 2,903 MBytes/Sec and 466 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, NVMe Micron 2450 NVMe 1024GB and APS-SL3N-512. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
NVMe Micron 2450 NVMe 1024GB:
Name: NVMe Micron 2450 NVMe 1024GB
Release Date: 2022-03-09
Memory Size: 953.9 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 25192
Read Speed: 2,903 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 2,364 MBytes/Sec
Release Date: 2019-07-28
Memory Size: 476.9 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 3814
Read Speed: 466 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 327 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of NVMe Micron 2450 NVMe 1024GB and APS-SL3N-512, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both NVMe Micron 2450 NVMe 1024GB and APS-SL3N-512 offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while NVMe Micron 2450 NVMe 1024GB has a memory size of 953.9 GB and a PassMark score of 25192, APS-SL3N-512 comes with a memory size of 476.9 GB and a PassMark score of 3814. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, NVMe Micron 2450 NVMe 1024GB boasts a read speed of 2,903 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 2,364 MBytes/Sec, whereas APS-SL3N-512 has a read speed of 466 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 327 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, NVMe Micron 2450 NVMe 1024GB is available at NA, while APS-SL3N-512 can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between NVMe Micron 2450 NVMe 1024GB and APS-SL3N-512 highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.