Comparing NVMe PC SN740 NVMe WD 256GB vs. WDC WD101EFBX in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing WDC WD101EFBX vs NVMe PC SN740 NVMe WD 256GB
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so NVMe PC SN740 NVMe WD 256GB was produced 2022-07-19 and WDC WD101EFBX went on sale 2022-07-19
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type NVMe PC SN740 NVMe WD 256GB - HDD, while NVMe PC SN740 NVMe WD 256GB has HDD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for NVMe PC SN740 NVMe WD 256GB and NVMe PC SN740 NVMe WD 256GB drives is 2,377 MBytes/Sec and 1,943 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, NVMe PC SN740 NVMe WD 256GB and WDC WD101EFBX. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
NVMe PC SN740 NVMe WD 256GB:
Name: NVMe PC SN740 NVMe WD 256GB
Release Date: 2022-07-19
Memory Size: 238.5 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 20330
Read Speed: 2,377 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 1,697 MBytes/Sec
Name: WDC WD101EFBX
Release Date: 2023-01-21
Memory Size: 9.1 TB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 21717
Read Speed: 1,943 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 2,315 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of NVMe PC SN740 NVMe WD 256GB and WDC WD101EFBX, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both NVMe PC SN740 NVMe WD 256GB and WDC WD101EFBX offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while NVMe PC SN740 NVMe WD 256GB has a memory size of 238.5 GB and a PassMark score of 20330, WDC WD101EFBX comes with a memory size of 9.1 TB and a PassMark score of 21717. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, NVMe PC SN740 NVMe WD 256GB boasts a read speed of 2,377 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 1,697 MBytes/Sec, whereas WDC WD101EFBX has a read speed of 1,943 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 2,315 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, NVMe PC SN740 NVMe WD 256GB is available at NA, while WDC WD101EFBX can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between NVMe PC SN740 NVMe WD 256GB and WDC WD101EFBX highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.