Comparing OCZ-TRIO N100 vs. Seagate ST160LT000 in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing Seagate ST160LT000 vs OCZ-TRIO N100
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so OCZ-TRIO N100 was produced 2015-11-08 and Seagate ST160LT000 went on sale 2015-11-08
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type OCZ-TRIO N100 - HDD, while OCZ-TRIO N100 has HDD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for OCZ-TRIO N100 and OCZ-TRIO N100 drives is and , respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, OCZ-TRIO N100 and Seagate ST160LT000. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: OCZ-TRIO N100
Release Date: 2015-11-08
Memory Size: 447.1 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 3887
Name: Seagate ST160LT000
Release Date: 2013-02-06
Memory Size: 149 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 530
In this side-by-side comparison of OCZ-TRIO N100 and Seagate ST160LT000, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both OCZ-TRIO N100 and Seagate ST160LT000 offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while OCZ-TRIO N100 has a memory size of 447.1 GB and a PassMark score of 3887, Seagate ST160LT000 comes with a memory size of 149 GB and a PassMark score of 530. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, OCZ-TRIO N100 boasts a read speed of and a write speed of , whereas Seagate ST160LT000 has a read speed of and a write speed of . Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, OCZ-TRIO N100 is available at NA, while Seagate ST160LT000 can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between OCZ-TRIO N100 and Seagate ST160LT000 highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.