Comparing OCZ-VERTEX PLUS vs. INTEL SSDPEKNW512G8H in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing INTEL SSDPEKNW512G8H vs OCZ-VERTEX PLUS
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so OCZ-VERTEX PLUS was produced 2013-01-05 and INTEL SSDPEKNW512G8H went on sale 2013-01-05
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type OCZ-VERTEX PLUS - SSD, while OCZ-VERTEX PLUS has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for OCZ-VERTEX PLUS and OCZ-VERTEX PLUS drives is and 1,604 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, OCZ-VERTEX PLUS and INTEL SSDPEKNW512G8H. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: OCZ-VERTEX PLUS
Release Date: 2013-01-05
Memory Size: 230.4 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 1238
Name: INTEL SSDPEKNW512G8H
Release Date: 2019-05-31
Memory Size: 476.9 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 10535
Read Speed: 1,604 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 836 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of OCZ-VERTEX PLUS and INTEL SSDPEKNW512G8H, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both OCZ-VERTEX PLUS and INTEL SSDPEKNW512G8H offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while OCZ-VERTEX PLUS has a memory size of 230.4 GB and a PassMark score of 1238, INTEL SSDPEKNW512G8H comes with a memory size of 476.9 GB and a PassMark score of 10535. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, OCZ-VERTEX PLUS boasts a read speed of and a write speed of , whereas INTEL SSDPEKNW512G8H has a read speed of 1,604 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 836 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, OCZ-VERTEX PLUS is available at NA, while INTEL SSDPEKNW512G8H can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between OCZ-VERTEX PLUS and INTEL SSDPEKNW512G8H highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.