Comparing Patriot M.2 P300 512GB vs. Maxtor 6Y080P0 in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing Maxtor 6Y080P0 vs Patriot M.2 P300 512GB
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so Patriot M.2 P300 512GB was produced 2022-03-22 and Maxtor 6Y080P0 went on sale 2022-03-22
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type Patriot M.2 P300 512GB - HDD, while Patriot M.2 P300 512GB has HDD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for Patriot M.2 P300 512GB and Patriot M.2 P300 512GB drives is 2,186 MBytes/Sec and , respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, Patriot M.2 P300 512GB and Maxtor 6Y080P0. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Patriot M.2 P300 512GB:
Name: Patriot M.2 P300 512GB
Release Date: 2022-03-22
Memory Size: 476.9 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 13403
Read Speed: 2,186 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 1,019 MBytes/Sec
Name: Maxtor 6Y080P0
Release Date: 2009-02-14
Memory Size: 76.3 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 329
In this side-by-side comparison of Patriot M.2 P300 512GB and Maxtor 6Y080P0, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both Patriot M.2 P300 512GB and Maxtor 6Y080P0 offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while Patriot M.2 P300 512GB has a memory size of 476.9 GB and a PassMark score of 13403, Maxtor 6Y080P0 comes with a memory size of 76.3 GB and a PassMark score of 329. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, Patriot M.2 P300 512GB boasts a read speed of 2,186 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 1,019 MBytes/Sec, whereas Maxtor 6Y080P0 has a read speed of and a write speed of . Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, Patriot M.2 P300 512GB is available at NA, while Maxtor 6Y080P0 can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between Patriot M.2 P300 512GB and Maxtor 6Y080P0 highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.