Comparing Patriot P200 1TB vs. MTFDDAV512TBN-1AR1ZABHA in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing MTFDDAV512TBN-1AR1ZABHA vs Patriot P200 1TB
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so Patriot P200 1TB was produced 2019-12-15 and MTFDDAV512TBN-1AR1ZABHA went on sale 2019-12-15
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type Patriot P200 1TB - SSD, while Patriot P200 1TB has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for Patriot P200 1TB and Patriot P200 1TB drives is 456 MBytes/Sec and 452 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, Patriot P200 1TB and MTFDDAV512TBN-1AR1ZABHA. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Patriot P200 1TB:
Name: Patriot P200 1TB
Release Date: 2019-12-15
Memory Size: 953.9 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 3163
Read Speed: 456 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 277 MBytes/Sec
Release Date: 2017-10-06
Memory Size: 476.9 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 4740
Read Speed: 452 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 437 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of Patriot P200 1TB and MTFDDAV512TBN-1AR1ZABHA, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both Patriot P200 1TB and MTFDDAV512TBN-1AR1ZABHA offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while Patriot P200 1TB has a memory size of 953.9 GB and a PassMark score of 3163, MTFDDAV512TBN-1AR1ZABHA comes with a memory size of 476.9 GB and a PassMark score of 4740. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, Patriot P200 1TB boasts a read speed of 456 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 277 MBytes/Sec, whereas MTFDDAV512TBN-1AR1ZABHA has a read speed of 452 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 437 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, Patriot P200 1TB is available at NA, while MTFDDAV512TBN-1AR1ZABHA can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between Patriot P200 1TB and MTFDDAV512TBN-1AR1ZABHA highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.