Comparing PC801 NVMe SK hynix 1TB vs. Cyclone SSD in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing Cyclone SSD vs PC801 NVMe SK hynix 1TB
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so PC801 NVMe SK hynix 1TB was produced 2022-06-07 and Cyclone SSD went on sale 2022-06-07
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type PC801 NVMe SK hynix 1TB - SSD, while PC801 NVMe SK hynix 1TB has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for PC801 NVMe SK hynix 1TB and PC801 NVMe SK hynix 1TB drives is 2,964 MBytes/Sec and , respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, PC801 NVMe SK hynix 1TB and Cyclone SSD. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
PC801 NVMe SK hynix 1TB:
Name: PC801 NVMe SK hynix 1TB
Release Date: 2022-06-07
Memory Size: 953.9 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 30122
Read Speed: 2,964 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 2,483 MBytes/Sec
Name: Cyclone SSD
Release Date: 2015-07-29
Memory Size: 931.5 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 4343
In this side-by-side comparison of PC801 NVMe SK hynix 1TB and Cyclone SSD, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both PC801 NVMe SK hynix 1TB and Cyclone SSD offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while PC801 NVMe SK hynix 1TB has a memory size of 953.9 GB and a PassMark score of 30122, Cyclone SSD comes with a memory size of 931.5 GB and a PassMark score of 4343. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, PC801 NVMe SK hynix 1TB boasts a read speed of 2,964 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 2,483 MBytes/Sec, whereas Cyclone SSD has a read speed of and a write speed of . Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, PC801 NVMe SK hynix 1TB is available at NA, while Cyclone SSD can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between PC801 NVMe SK hynix 1TB and Cyclone SSD highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.