Comparing PLEXTOR PX-128M2S vs. WDC WD1003FBYX in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing WDC WD1003FBYX vs PLEXTOR PX-128M2S
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so PLEXTOR PX-128M2S was produced 2013-03-04 and WDC WD1003FBYX went on sale 2013-03-04
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type PLEXTOR PX-128M2S - HDD, while PLEXTOR PX-128M2S has HDD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for PLEXTOR PX-128M2S and PLEXTOR PX-128M2S drives is and 116 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, PLEXTOR PX-128M2S and WDC WD1003FBYX. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: PLEXTOR PX-128M2S
Release Date: 2013-03-04
Memory Size: 119.2 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 2151
Name: WDC WD1003FBYX
Release Date: 2010-12-11
Memory Size: 931.5 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 846
Read Speed: 116 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 112 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of PLEXTOR PX-128M2S and WDC WD1003FBYX, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both PLEXTOR PX-128M2S and WDC WD1003FBYX offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while PLEXTOR PX-128M2S has a memory size of 119.2 GB and a PassMark score of 2151, WDC WD1003FBYX comes with a memory size of 931.5 GB and a PassMark score of 846. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, PLEXTOR PX-128M2S boasts a read speed of and a write speed of , whereas WDC WD1003FBYX has a read speed of 116 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 112 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, PLEXTOR PX-128M2S is available at NA, while WDC WD1003FBYX can be purchased for 21.15. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between PLEXTOR PX-128M2S and WDC WD1003FBYX highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.