Comparing PLEXTOR PX-1TM8PeGN vs. OCZ-ARC100 in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing OCZ-ARC100 vs PLEXTOR PX-1TM8PeGN
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so PLEXTOR PX-1TM8PeGN was produced 2018-09-12 and OCZ-ARC100 went on sale 2018-09-12
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type PLEXTOR PX-1TM8PeGN - SSD, while PLEXTOR PX-1TM8PeGN has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for PLEXTOR PX-1TM8PeGN and PLEXTOR PX-1TM8PeGN drives is 2,095 MBytes/Sec and 428 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, PLEXTOR PX-1TM8PeGN and OCZ-ARC100. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: PLEXTOR PX-1TM8PeGN
Release Date: 2018-09-12
Memory Size: 953.9 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 13319
Read Speed: 2,095 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 889 MBytes/Sec
Release Date: 2014-10-29
Memory Size: 111.8 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 4009
Read Speed: 428 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 335 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of PLEXTOR PX-1TM8PeGN and OCZ-ARC100, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both PLEXTOR PX-1TM8PeGN and OCZ-ARC100 offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while PLEXTOR PX-1TM8PeGN has a memory size of 953.9 GB and a PassMark score of 13319, OCZ-ARC100 comes with a memory size of 111.8 GB and a PassMark score of 4009. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, PLEXTOR PX-1TM8PeGN boasts a read speed of 2,095 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 889 MBytes/Sec, whereas OCZ-ARC100 has a read speed of 428 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 335 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, PLEXTOR PX-1TM8PeGN is available at NA, while OCZ-ARC100 can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between PLEXTOR PX-1TM8PeGN and OCZ-ARC100 highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.