Comparing PLEXTOR PX-1TM9PeG vs. PNY CS2030 240GB SSD in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing PNY CS2030 240GB SSD vs PLEXTOR PX-1TM9PeG
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so PLEXTOR PX-1TM9PeG was produced 2018-06-07 and PNY CS2030 240GB SSD went on sale 2018-06-07
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type PLEXTOR PX-1TM9PeG - SSD, while PLEXTOR PX-1TM9PeG has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for PLEXTOR PX-1TM9PeG and PLEXTOR PX-1TM9PeG drives is 2,290 MBytes/Sec and 1,949 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, PLEXTOR PX-1TM9PeG and PNY CS2030 240GB SSD. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: PLEXTOR PX-1TM9PeG
Release Date: 2018-06-07
Memory Size: 953.9 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 16028
Read Speed: 2,290 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 1,233 MBytes/Sec
PNY CS2030 240GB SSD:
Name: PNY CS2030 240GB SSD
Release Date: 2016-11-22
Memory Size: 223.6 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 10052
Read Speed: 1,949 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 454 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of PLEXTOR PX-1TM9PeG and PNY CS2030 240GB SSD, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both PLEXTOR PX-1TM9PeG and PNY CS2030 240GB SSD offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while PLEXTOR PX-1TM9PeG has a memory size of 953.9 GB and a PassMark score of 16028, PNY CS2030 240GB SSD comes with a memory size of 223.6 GB and a PassMark score of 10052. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, PLEXTOR PX-1TM9PeG boasts a read speed of 2,290 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 1,233 MBytes/Sec, whereas PNY CS2030 240GB SSD has a read speed of 1,949 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 454 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, PLEXTOR PX-1TM9PeG is available at 117.00, while PNY CS2030 240GB SSD can be purchased for 132.27. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between PLEXTOR PX-1TM9PeG and PNY CS2030 240GB SSD highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.