Comparing RBU-SNS8350DES3128GP vs. NVMe Samsung SSD 980 in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing NVMe Samsung SSD 980 vs RBU-SNS8350DES3128GP
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so RBU-SNS8350DES3128GP was produced 2019-09-15 and NVMe Samsung SSD 980 went on sale 2019-09-15
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type RBU-SNS8350DES3128GP - SSD, while RBU-SNS8350DES3128GP has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for RBU-SNS8350DES3128GP and RBU-SNS8350DES3128GP drives is 501 MBytes/Sec and 3,140 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, RBU-SNS8350DES3128GP and NVMe Samsung SSD 980. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Release Date: 2019-09-15
Memory Size: 119.2 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 3211
Read Speed: 501 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 189 MBytes/Sec
NVMe Samsung SSD 980:
Name: NVMe Samsung SSD 980
Release Date: 2022-07-26
Memory Size: 465.8 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 28349
Read Speed: 3,140 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 2,678 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of RBU-SNS8350DES3128GP and NVMe Samsung SSD 980, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both RBU-SNS8350DES3128GP and NVMe Samsung SSD 980 offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while RBU-SNS8350DES3128GP has a memory size of 119.2 GB and a PassMark score of 3211, NVMe Samsung SSD 980 comes with a memory size of 465.8 GB and a PassMark score of 28349. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, RBU-SNS8350DES3128GP boasts a read speed of 501 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 189 MBytes/Sec, whereas NVMe Samsung SSD 980 has a read speed of 3,140 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 2,678 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, RBU-SNS8350DES3128GP is available at NA, while NVMe Samsung SSD 980 can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between RBU-SNS8350DES3128GP and NVMe Samsung SSD 980 highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.