Comparing SAMSUNG MZ7LN256HMJP-000H1 vs. Seagate ST9250421AS in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing Seagate ST9250421AS vs SAMSUNG MZ7LN256HMJP-000H1
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so SAMSUNG MZ7LN256HMJP-000H1 was produced 2016-10-11 and Seagate ST9250421AS went on sale 2016-10-11
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type SAMSUNG MZ7LN256HMJP-000H1 - HDD, while SAMSUNG MZ7LN256HMJP-000H1 has HDD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for SAMSUNG MZ7LN256HMJP-000H1 and SAMSUNG MZ7LN256HMJP-000H1 drives is 488 MBytes/Sec and , respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, SAMSUNG MZ7LN256HMJP-000H1 and Seagate ST9250421AS. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: SAMSUNG MZ7LN256HMJP-000H1
Release Date: 2016-10-11
Memory Size: 238.5 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 4073
Read Speed: 488 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 332 MBytes/Sec
Name: Seagate ST9250421AS
Release Date: 2009-03-06
Memory Size: 63.5 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 490
In this side-by-side comparison of SAMSUNG MZ7LN256HMJP-000H1 and Seagate ST9250421AS, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both SAMSUNG MZ7LN256HMJP-000H1 and Seagate ST9250421AS offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while SAMSUNG MZ7LN256HMJP-000H1 has a memory size of 238.5 GB and a PassMark score of 4073, Seagate ST9250421AS comes with a memory size of 63.5 GB and a PassMark score of 490. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, SAMSUNG MZ7LN256HMJP-000H1 boasts a read speed of 488 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 332 MBytes/Sec, whereas Seagate ST9250421AS has a read speed of and a write speed of . Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, SAMSUNG MZ7LN256HMJP-000H1 is available at NA, while Seagate ST9250421AS can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between SAMSUNG MZ7LN256HMJP-000H1 and Seagate ST9250421AS highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.