Comparing SAMSUNG SP0812C vs. SanDisk SD7SN6S-256G in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing SanDisk SD7SN6S-256G vs SAMSUNG SP0812C
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so SAMSUNG SP0812C was produced 2008-11-30 and SanDisk SD7SN6S-256G went on sale 2008-11-30
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type SAMSUNG SP0812C - SSD, while SAMSUNG SP0812C has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for SAMSUNG SP0812C and SAMSUNG SP0812C drives is and 489 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, SAMSUNG SP0812C and SanDisk SD7SN6S-256G. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: SAMSUNG SP0812C
Release Date: 2008-11-30
Memory Size: 74.6 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 336
Name: SanDisk SD7SN6S-256G
Release Date: 2015-11-14
Memory Size: 238.5 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 4372
Read Speed: 489 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 415 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of SAMSUNG SP0812C and SanDisk SD7SN6S-256G, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both SAMSUNG SP0812C and SanDisk SD7SN6S-256G offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while SAMSUNG SP0812C has a memory size of 74.6 GB and a PassMark score of 336, SanDisk SD7SN6S-256G comes with a memory size of 238.5 GB and a PassMark score of 4372. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, SAMSUNG SP0812C boasts a read speed of and a write speed of , whereas SanDisk SD7SN6S-256G has a read speed of 489 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 415 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, SAMSUNG SP0812C is available at NA, while SanDisk SD7SN6S-256G can be purchased for 52.55. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between SAMSUNG SP0812C and SanDisk SD7SN6S-256G highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.