Comparing Samsung SSD PM991a NVMe 128GB vs. XPG SPECTRIX S20G in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing XPG SPECTRIX S20G vs Samsung SSD PM991a NVMe 128GB
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so Samsung SSD PM991a NVMe 128GB was produced 2021-03-14 and XPG SPECTRIX S20G went on sale 2021-03-14
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type Samsung SSD PM991a NVMe 128GB - HDD, while Samsung SSD PM991a NVMe 128GB has HDD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for Samsung SSD PM991a NVMe 128GB and Samsung SSD PM991a NVMe 128GB drives is 1,049 MBytes/Sec and 360 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, Samsung SSD PM991a NVMe 128GB and XPG SPECTRIX S20G. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Samsung SSD PM991a NVMe 128GB:
Name: Samsung SSD PM991a NVMe 128GB
Release Date: 2021-03-14
Memory Size: 119.2 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 8023
Read Speed: 1,049 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 656 MBytes/Sec
XPG SPECTRIX S20G:
Name: XPG SPECTRIX S20G
Release Date: 2021-02-07
Memory Size: 465.8 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 17094
Read Speed: 360 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 294 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of Samsung SSD PM991a NVMe 128GB and XPG SPECTRIX S20G, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both Samsung SSD PM991a NVMe 128GB and XPG SPECTRIX S20G offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while Samsung SSD PM991a NVMe 128GB has a memory size of 119.2 GB and a PassMark score of 8023, XPG SPECTRIX S20G comes with a memory size of 465.8 GB and a PassMark score of 17094. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, Samsung SSD PM991a NVMe 128GB boasts a read speed of 1,049 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 656 MBytes/Sec, whereas XPG SPECTRIX S20G has a read speed of 360 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 294 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, Samsung SSD PM991a NVMe 128GB is available at NA, while XPG SPECTRIX S20G can be purchased for 186.55. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between Samsung SSD PM991a NVMe 128GB and XPG SPECTRIX S20G highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.