Comparing SanDisk SDSSDA24 vs. HGST HTS545032A7E380 in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing HGST HTS545032A7E380 vs SanDisk SDSSDA24
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so SanDisk SDSSDA24 was produced 2016-01-07 and HGST HTS545032A7E380 went on sale 2016-01-07
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type SanDisk SDSSDA24 - HDD, while SanDisk SDSSDA24 has HDD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for SanDisk SDSSDA24 and SanDisk SDSSDA24 drives is and 64 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, SanDisk SDSSDA24 and HGST HTS545032A7E380. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: SanDisk SDSSDA24
Release Date: 2016-01-07
Memory Size: 223.6 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 2503
Name: HGST HTS545032A7E380
Release Date: 2013-01-03
Memory Size: 298.1 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 464
Read Speed: 64 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 61 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of SanDisk SDSSDA24 and HGST HTS545032A7E380, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both SanDisk SDSSDA24 and HGST HTS545032A7E380 offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while SanDisk SDSSDA24 has a memory size of 223.6 GB and a PassMark score of 2503, HGST HTS545032A7E380 comes with a memory size of 298.1 GB and a PassMark score of 464. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, SanDisk SDSSDA24 boasts a read speed of and a write speed of , whereas HGST HTS545032A7E380 has a read speed of 64 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 61 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, SanDisk SDSSDA24 is available at NA, while HGST HTS545032A7E380 can be purchased for 15.46. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between SanDisk SDSSDA24 and HGST HTS545032A7E380 highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.