Comparing Seagate ST10000NE0004 vs. WDC WD15EARS in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing WDC WD15EARS vs Seagate ST10000NE0004
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so Seagate ST10000NE0004 was produced 2018-03-25 and WDC WD15EARS went on sale 2018-03-25
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type Seagate ST10000NE0004 - HDD, while Seagate ST10000NE0004 has HDD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for Seagate ST10000NE0004 and Seagate ST10000NE0004 drives is and 91 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, Seagate ST10000NE0004 and WDC WD15EARS. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: Seagate ST10000NE0004
Release Date: 2018-03-25
Memory Size: 9.1 TB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 1434
Name: WDC WD15EARS
Release Date: 2010-12-25
Memory Size: 1.4 TB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 652
Read Speed: 91 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 87 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of Seagate ST10000NE0004 and WDC WD15EARS, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both Seagate ST10000NE0004 and WDC WD15EARS offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while Seagate ST10000NE0004 has a memory size of 9.1 TB and a PassMark score of 1434, WDC WD15EARS comes with a memory size of 1.4 TB and a PassMark score of 652. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, Seagate ST10000NE0004 boasts a read speed of and a write speed of , whereas WDC WD15EARS has a read speed of 91 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 87 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, Seagate ST10000NE0004 is available at NA, while WDC WD15EARS can be purchased for 8.15. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between Seagate ST10000NE0004 and WDC WD15EARS highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.