Comparing Seagate ST160LM003 vs. HFM128GDJTNG-8310A in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing HFM128GDJTNG-8310A vs Seagate ST160LM003
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so Seagate ST160LM003 was produced 2013-08-06 and HFM128GDJTNG-8310A went on sale 2013-08-06
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type Seagate ST160LM003 - SSD, while Seagate ST160LM003 has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for Seagate ST160LM003 and Seagate ST160LM003 drives is and 899 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, Seagate ST160LM003 and HFM128GDJTNG-8310A. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: Seagate ST160LM003
Release Date: 2013-08-06
Memory Size: 149 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 562
Release Date: 2018-08-23
Memory Size: 119.2 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 5324
Read Speed: 899 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 271 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of Seagate ST160LM003 and HFM128GDJTNG-8310A, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both Seagate ST160LM003 and HFM128GDJTNG-8310A offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while Seagate ST160LM003 has a memory size of 149 GB and a PassMark score of 562, HFM128GDJTNG-8310A comes with a memory size of 119.2 GB and a PassMark score of 5324. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, Seagate ST160LM003 boasts a read speed of and a write speed of , whereas HFM128GDJTNG-8310A has a read speed of 899 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 271 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, Seagate ST160LM003 is available at 7.41, while HFM128GDJTNG-8310A can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between Seagate ST160LM003 and HFM128GDJTNG-8310A highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.