Comparing Seagate ST2000NM000A vs. WDC PC SN530 SDBPMPZ-1T00 in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing WDC PC SN530 SDBPMPZ-1T00 vs Seagate ST2000NM000A
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so Seagate ST2000NM000A was produced 2021-06-19 and WDC PC SN530 SDBPMPZ-1T00 went on sale 2021-06-19
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type Seagate ST2000NM000A - HDD, while Seagate ST2000NM000A has HDD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for Seagate ST2000NM000A and Seagate ST2000NM000A drives is 236 MBytes/Sec and 2,036 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, Seagate ST2000NM000A and WDC PC SN530 SDBPMPZ-1T00. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: Seagate ST2000NM000A
Release Date: 2021-06-19
Memory Size: 1.8 TB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 1704
Read Speed: 236 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 229 MBytes/Sec
WDC PC SN530 SDBPMPZ-1T00:
Name: WDC PC SN530 SDBPMPZ-1T00
Release Date: 2021-02-12
Memory Size: 953.9 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 14871
Read Speed: 2,036 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 1,301 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of Seagate ST2000NM000A and WDC PC SN530 SDBPMPZ-1T00, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both Seagate ST2000NM000A and WDC PC SN530 SDBPMPZ-1T00 offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while Seagate ST2000NM000A has a memory size of 1.8 TB and a PassMark score of 1704, WDC PC SN530 SDBPMPZ-1T00 comes with a memory size of 953.9 GB and a PassMark score of 14871. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, Seagate ST2000NM000A boasts a read speed of 236 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 229 MBytes/Sec, whereas WDC PC SN530 SDBPMPZ-1T00 has a read speed of 2,036 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 1,301 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, Seagate ST2000NM000A is available at 3.80, while WDC PC SN530 SDBPMPZ-1T00 can be purchased for 38.24. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between Seagate ST2000NM000A and WDC PC SN530 SDBPMPZ-1T00 highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.