Comparing Seagate ST3160023A vs. WDC WD4002FYYZ in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing WDC WD4002FYYZ vs Seagate ST3160023A
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so Seagate ST3160023A was produced 2008-11-30 and WDC WD4002FYYZ went on sale 2008-11-30
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type Seagate ST3160023A - HDD, while Seagate ST3160023A has HDD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for Seagate ST3160023A and Seagate ST3160023A drives is and , respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, Seagate ST3160023A and WDC WD4002FYYZ. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: Seagate ST3160023A
Release Date: 2008-11-30
Memory Size: 149 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 324
Name: WDC WD4002FYYZ
Release Date: 2016-11-30
Memory Size: 3.6 TB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 1386
In this side-by-side comparison of Seagate ST3160023A and WDC WD4002FYYZ, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both Seagate ST3160023A and WDC WD4002FYYZ offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while Seagate ST3160023A has a memory size of 149 GB and a PassMark score of 324, WDC WD4002FYYZ comes with a memory size of 3.6 TB and a PassMark score of 1386. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, Seagate ST3160023A boasts a read speed of and a write speed of , whereas WDC WD4002FYYZ has a read speed of and a write speed of . Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, Seagate ST3160023A is available at 4.63, while WDC WD4002FYYZ can be purchased for 5.54. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between Seagate ST3160023A and WDC WD4002FYYZ highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.