Comparing Seagate ST3160023AS vs. PNY CS90 0 240GB SSD in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing PNY CS90 0 240GB SSD vs Seagate ST3160023AS
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so Seagate ST3160023AS was produced 2008-12-03 and PNY CS90 0 240GB SSD went on sale 2008-12-03
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type Seagate ST3160023AS - SSD, while Seagate ST3160023AS has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for Seagate ST3160023AS and Seagate ST3160023AS drives is 47 MBytes/Sec and 281 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, Seagate ST3160023AS and PNY CS90 0 240GB SSD. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: Seagate ST3160023AS
Release Date: 2008-12-03
Memory Size: 149 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 348
Read Speed: 47 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 46 MBytes/Sec
PNY CS90 0 240GB SSD:
Name: PNY CS90 0 240GB SSD
Release Date: 2018-02-17
Memory Size: 223.6 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 2213
Read Speed: 281 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 168 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of Seagate ST3160023AS and PNY CS90 0 240GB SSD, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both Seagate ST3160023AS and PNY CS90 0 240GB SSD offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while Seagate ST3160023AS has a memory size of 149 GB and a PassMark score of 348, PNY CS90 0 240GB SSD comes with a memory size of 223.6 GB and a PassMark score of 2213. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, Seagate ST3160023AS boasts a read speed of 47 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 46 MBytes/Sec, whereas PNY CS90 0 240GB SSD has a read speed of 281 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 168 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, Seagate ST3160023AS is available at NA, while PNY CS90 0 240GB SSD can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between Seagate ST3160023AS and PNY CS90 0 240GB SSD highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.