Comparing Seagate ST3250624AS vs. SSD2SC24 0G1CS1754D117-82 in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing SSD2SC24 0G1CS1754D117-82 vs Seagate ST3250624AS
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so Seagate ST3250624AS was produced 2009-03-02 and SSD2SC24 0G1CS1754D117-82 went on sale 2009-03-02
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type Seagate ST3250624AS - SSD, while Seagate ST3250624AS has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for Seagate ST3250624AS and Seagate ST3250624AS drives is and , respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, Seagate ST3250624AS and SSD2SC24 0G1CS1754D117-82. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: Seagate ST3250624AS
Release Date: 2009-03-02
Memory Size: 232.9 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 382
Name: SSD2SC24 0G1CS1754D117-82
Release Date: 2015-04-14
Memory Size: 223.6 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 2929
In this side-by-side comparison of Seagate ST3250624AS and SSD2SC24 0G1CS1754D117-82, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both Seagate ST3250624AS and SSD2SC24 0G1CS1754D117-82 offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while Seagate ST3250624AS has a memory size of 232.9 GB and a PassMark score of 382, SSD2SC24 0G1CS1754D117-82 comes with a memory size of 223.6 GB and a PassMark score of 2929. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, Seagate ST3250624AS boasts a read speed of and a write speed of , whereas SSD2SC24 0G1CS1754D117-82 has a read speed of and a write speed of . Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, Seagate ST3250624AS is available at 3.86, while SSD2SC24 0G1CS1754D117-82 can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between Seagate ST3250624AS and SSD2SC24 0G1CS1754D117-82 highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.