Comparing Seagate ST3500414CS vs. UMIS RPETJ256MGE2MDQ in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing UMIS RPETJ256MGE2MDQ vs Seagate ST3500414CS
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so Seagate ST3500414CS was produced 2012-12-08 and UMIS RPETJ256MGE2MDQ went on sale 2012-12-08
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type Seagate ST3500414CS - SSD, while Seagate ST3500414CS has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for Seagate ST3500414CS and Seagate ST3500414CS drives is 94 MBytes/Sec and 2,805 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, Seagate ST3500414CS and UMIS RPETJ256MGE2MDQ. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: Seagate ST3500414CS
Release Date: 2012-12-08
Memory Size: 465.8 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 667
Read Speed: 94 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 89 MBytes/Sec
Name: UMIS RPETJ256MGE2MDQ
Release Date: 2022-01-01
Memory Size: 238.5 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 19502
Read Speed: 2,805 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 1,551 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of Seagate ST3500414CS and UMIS RPETJ256MGE2MDQ, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both Seagate ST3500414CS and UMIS RPETJ256MGE2MDQ offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while Seagate ST3500414CS has a memory size of 465.8 GB and a PassMark score of 667, UMIS RPETJ256MGE2MDQ comes with a memory size of 238.5 GB and a PassMark score of 19502. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, Seagate ST3500414CS boasts a read speed of 94 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 89 MBytes/Sec, whereas UMIS RPETJ256MGE2MDQ has a read speed of 2,805 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 1,551 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, Seagate ST3500414CS is available at 39.26, while UMIS RPETJ256MGE2MDQ can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between Seagate ST3500414CS and UMIS RPETJ256MGE2MDQ highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.