Comparing Seagate ST3750523AS vs. SK hynix BC711 HFM256GD3JX013N in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing SK hynix BC711 HFM256GD3JX013N vs Seagate ST3750523AS
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so Seagate ST3750523AS was produced 2012-12-08 and SK hynix BC711 HFM256GD3JX013N went on sale 2012-12-08
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type Seagate ST3750523AS - HDD, while Seagate ST3750523AS has HDD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for Seagate ST3750523AS and Seagate ST3750523AS drives is and 2,111 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, Seagate ST3750523AS and SK hynix BC711 HFM256GD3JX013N. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: Seagate ST3750523AS
Release Date: 2012-12-08
Memory Size: 698.6 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 675
SK hynix BC711 HFM256GD3JX013N:
Name: SK hynix BC711 HFM256GD3JX013N
Release Date: 2021-03-09
Memory Size: 238.5 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 18376
Read Speed: 2,111 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 1,538 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of Seagate ST3750523AS and SK hynix BC711 HFM256GD3JX013N, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both Seagate ST3750523AS and SK hynix BC711 HFM256GD3JX013N offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while Seagate ST3750523AS has a memory size of 698.6 GB and a PassMark score of 675, SK hynix BC711 HFM256GD3JX013N comes with a memory size of 238.5 GB and a PassMark score of 18376. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, Seagate ST3750523AS boasts a read speed of and a write speed of , whereas SK hynix BC711 HFM256GD3JX013N has a read speed of 2,111 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 1,538 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, Seagate ST3750523AS is available at NA, while SK hynix BC711 HFM256GD3JX013N can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between Seagate ST3750523AS and SK hynix BC711 HFM256GD3JX013N highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.