Comparing Seagate ST500DM002 vs. HGST HTS545050A in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing HGST HTS545050A vs Seagate ST500DM002
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so Seagate ST500DM002 was produced 2012-05-28 and HGST HTS545050A went on sale 2012-05-28
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type Seagate ST500DM002 - HDD, while Seagate ST500DM002 has HDD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for Seagate ST500DM002 and Seagate ST500DM002 drives is and , respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, Seagate ST500DM002 and HGST HTS545050A. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: Seagate ST500DM002
Release Date: 2012-05-28
Memory Size: 97.6 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 1400
Name: HGST HTS545050A
Release Date: 2013-08-04
Memory Size: 465.8 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 690
In this side-by-side comparison of Seagate ST500DM002 and HGST HTS545050A, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both Seagate ST500DM002 and HGST HTS545050A offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while Seagate ST500DM002 has a memory size of 97.6 GB and a PassMark score of 1400, HGST HTS545050A comes with a memory size of 465.8 GB and a PassMark score of 690. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, Seagate ST500DM002 boasts a read speed of and a write speed of , whereas HGST HTS545050A has a read speed of and a write speed of . Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, Seagate ST500DM002 is available at 18.67, while HGST HTS545050A can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between Seagate ST500DM002 and HGST HTS545050A highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.