Comparing Seagate ST9100823A vs. NVMe KBG50ZNS256G NVMe KIOXIA 256GB in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing NVMe KBG50ZNS256G NVMe KIOXIA 256GB vs Seagate ST9100823A
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so Seagate ST9100823A was produced 2013-01-29 and NVMe KBG50ZNS256G NVMe KIOXIA 256GB went on sale 2013-01-29
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type Seagate ST9100823A - SSD, while Seagate ST9100823A has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for Seagate ST9100823A and Seagate ST9100823A drives is and 2,804 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, Seagate ST9100823A and NVMe KBG50ZNS256G NVMe KIOXIA 256GB. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: Seagate ST9100823A
Release Date: 2013-01-29
Memory Size: 93.2 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 215
NVMe KBG50ZNS256G NVMe KIOXIA 256GB:
Name: NVMe KBG50ZNS256G NVMe KIOXIA 256GB
Release Date: 2022-03-01
Memory Size: 238.5 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 20858
Read Speed: 2,804 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 1,681 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of Seagate ST9100823A and NVMe KBG50ZNS256G NVMe KIOXIA 256GB, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both Seagate ST9100823A and NVMe KBG50ZNS256G NVMe KIOXIA 256GB offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while Seagate ST9100823A has a memory size of 93.2 GB and a PassMark score of 215, NVMe KBG50ZNS256G NVMe KIOXIA 256GB comes with a memory size of 238.5 GB and a PassMark score of 20858. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, Seagate ST9100823A boasts a read speed of and a write speed of , whereas NVMe KBG50ZNS256G NVMe KIOXIA 256GB has a read speed of 2,804 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 1,681 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, Seagate ST9100823A is available at NA, while NVMe KBG50ZNS256G NVMe KIOXIA 256GB can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between Seagate ST9100823A and NVMe KBG50ZNS256G NVMe KIOXIA 256GB highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.