Comparing SETHRISE NVME 512GB vs. PLEXTOR PX-128M in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing PLEXTOR PX-128M vs SETHRISE NVME 512GB
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so SETHRISE NVME 512GB was produced 2021-01-04 and PLEXTOR PX-128M went on sale 2021-01-04
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type SETHRISE NVME 512GB - SSD, while SETHRISE NVME 512GB has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for SETHRISE NVME 512GB and SETHRISE NVME 512GB drives is 1,417 MBytes/Sec and , respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, SETHRISE NVME 512GB and PLEXTOR PX-128M. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
SETHRISE NVME 512GB:
Name: SETHRISE NVME 512GB
Release Date: 2021-01-04
Memory Size: 476.9 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 11946
Read Speed: 1,417 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 1,070 MBytes/Sec
Name: PLEXTOR PX-128M
Release Date: 2013-02-09
Memory Size: 119.2 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 2709
In this side-by-side comparison of SETHRISE NVME 512GB and PLEXTOR PX-128M, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both SETHRISE NVME 512GB and PLEXTOR PX-128M offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while SETHRISE NVME 512GB has a memory size of 476.9 GB and a PassMark score of 11946, PLEXTOR PX-128M comes with a memory size of 119.2 GB and a PassMark score of 2709. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, SETHRISE NVME 512GB boasts a read speed of 1,417 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 1,070 MBytes/Sec, whereas PLEXTOR PX-128M has a read speed of and a write speed of . Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, SETHRISE NVME 512GB is available at NA, while PLEXTOR PX-128M can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between SETHRISE NVME 512GB and PLEXTOR PX-128M highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.