Comparing SSD SLC 120GB vs. ADATA SX8200NP in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing ADATA SX8200NP vs SSD SLC 120GB
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so SSD SLC 120GB was produced 2015-05-12 and ADATA SX8200NP went on sale 2015-05-12
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type SSD SLC 120GB - SSD, while SSD SLC 120GB has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for SSD SLC 120GB and SSD SLC 120GB drives is and 2,417 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, SSD SLC 120GB and ADATA SX8200NP. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
SSD SLC 120GB:
Name: SSD SLC 120GB
Release Date: 2015-05-12
Memory Size: 111.8 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 3760
Name: ADATA SX8200NP
Release Date: 2018-08-16
Memory Size: 894.3 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 16911
Read Speed: 2,417 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 1,199 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of SSD SLC 120GB and ADATA SX8200NP, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both SSD SLC 120GB and ADATA SX8200NP offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while SSD SLC 120GB has a memory size of 111.8 GB and a PassMark score of 3760, ADATA SX8200NP comes with a memory size of 894.3 GB and a PassMark score of 16911. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, SSD SLC 120GB boasts a read speed of and a write speed of , whereas ADATA SX8200NP has a read speed of 2,417 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 1,199 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, SSD SLC 120GB is available at NA, while ADATA SX8200NP can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between SSD SLC 120GB and ADATA SX8200NP highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.