Comparing TOSHIBA MK1214GAH vs. M.2 SSD 128GB in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing M.2 SSD 128GB vs TOSHIBA MK1214GAH
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so TOSHIBA MK1214GAH was produced 2013-09-03 and M.2 SSD 128GB went on sale 2013-09-03
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type TOSHIBA MK1214GAH - SSD, while TOSHIBA MK1214GAH has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for TOSHIBA MK1214GAH and TOSHIBA MK1214GAH drives is and 501 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, TOSHIBA MK1214GAH and M.2 SSD 128GB. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: TOSHIBA MK1214GAH
Release Date: 2013-09-03
Memory Size: 111.8 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 171
M.2 SSD 128GB:
Name: M.2 SSD 128GB
Release Date: 2021-04-29
Memory Size: 119.2 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 3738
Read Speed: 501 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 311 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of TOSHIBA MK1214GAH and M.2 SSD 128GB, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both TOSHIBA MK1214GAH and M.2 SSD 128GB offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while TOSHIBA MK1214GAH has a memory size of 111.8 GB and a PassMark score of 171, M.2 SSD 128GB comes with a memory size of 119.2 GB and a PassMark score of 3738. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, TOSHIBA MK1214GAH boasts a read speed of and a write speed of , whereas M.2 SSD 128GB has a read speed of 501 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 311 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, TOSHIBA MK1214GAH is available at NA, while M.2 SSD 128GB can be purchased for 261.61. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between TOSHIBA MK1214GAH and M.2 SSD 128GB highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.